Helloooo there! Again… hope u guys were busy filling those creative minds with the history of art!! It is absolutely amazing, don’t you think? This time we will be discussing the meaning of a manifesto….exciting;)))) I know it is weird and unfamiliar to you guys, but hey we are good teachers, lol… enjoy*
The meaning of a manifesto:
- a written statement declaring publicly the intentions, motives, or views of its issuer (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/manifesto).
- a public declaration of intentions, opinions, objectives, or motives, as one issued by a government, sovereign, or organization (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/manifesto).
- A manifesto is a written public declaration of the intentions, motives, or views of the issuer, be it an individual, group, political party or government. It often is political in nature, but may present an individual’s life stance (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifesto).
- Manifesto is derived from the Italian word manifesto, itself derived from the Latin manifestum, meaning clear or conspicuous (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifesto).
- A manifesto is a paper written to explain what you’re all about – and why you believe that way. Or perhaps what your plan or intentions are. If you developed a purpose and direction statement for your life, it would be a manifesto (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_Manifesto)
Well, there u go!! Now I know I can write a million of manifestos, cause of all the things that is bothering me!! If only anyone could see them, but I would never go public off course! It is just a way of proving myself to myself, if u know what I mean. You should try it some time, and those of you who will dare to go public, I will be there behind your back.. I’m serious, let me know!! We can start a revolution* that would be sooo coollll!!!! Yay me!